Saturday, July 4, 2009

AwesOme NIGHT^^




















This afternoon about 5.30 p.m ,I went back to TARC again. There was a mini concert in our sport complex at night. The singer came from Hong Kong, Eason Chan. He sang 4 songs on the stage. All of us very excited and cheered for him. He was a very good singer. He could sing very well. Everyone attended the mini concert like his songs. We enjoyed it so much. This music live band was wonderful.
Besides that, many DJs went to the concert also such as MY fm. Royce and Mr.Tou interviewed those fans included my cousin and I. I saw some of Malaysia's singer there too. While I was waiting for my cousin after the mini concert ended, I saw two singers walked around there, one of them was 'Wind'. After that, I took photograph with them.^^I asked both of them +U too. They were just beside me. Very happy and had fun. Enjoyed it very much. Awesome!!! Support Eason, support Malaysia's singer, support original!

No comments:

Post a Comment