Sunday, August 23, 2009

--Co-curricular 2009--

^waiting for the next game^

^GT and CW playing^

^CW and I playing^

^GT and CW^

^CW and I^

^3 of us - silver^

I took part in badminton competition today. I played female double and mixed double. Made me busy running here and there, tired like hell. The games just continued one by one, same thing happen on my mixed double partner too. Pity us...@.@

My mixed double reached final yet both of us already exhausted. Cant play the game well. Anyway, satisfied with our result. We enjoyed the game.^^ My female double played till semi-final. Cant blame anyone, we tried our best since there were some minor injuries on both of us.

3 of us, Guo Tong, Chin Wei and I were the winners represent Tuesday morning session. GT and CW got silver in mens doubles. While CW and I got silver in mixed doubles. Really really tired, had a nap then. Hope to do well in final exam, stress again...

1 comment: