Friday, January 1, 2010

*2009 conclusion*

Holidays almost 6 months after SPM...really enough for me...until May in 2009...decided to step in KL TARC...i was reluctant to go initially because very far from my hometown...as my friend said ''when you are going to start a new life there, you won't
regret after that'' now i believe^^totally agreed with what he said...but i do miss 'them'...


2oo9 => most interesting year i could say...for me=]

Awesome event in this year => Unplugged IV

^M2U gang - 11.30 p.m. - having supper - dinner actually^

^madness^

^vocalist - beat the system^

Sport and Music occupied the rest of 6 months...i did enjoy it...really...in 1st sem...took part in coco...very excited that whoever joined badminton tuesday morning session cheered when i was in the final with my partner...that is great...

^part of the members^


While the unplugged IV in M2U...haha...enjoy jamming...while just forget the bad things^^ need to manage the time well to practice...i missed it...lets try some new things...hehe...

^melody buddies^

^M2U big family^

Other events i posted recently...good and bad...but enjoy much...hope my new year 2010 will be great too...not better...is GREAT...xD...proceed to the best...

*I will never regret what i did to u/u guys...^^ keep it up*

No comments:

Post a Comment