Sunday, October 10, 2010

why must compare???

Recently...i retorted back to my bro the question above when he asked something about it...ya...that's my point...'WHY we want to compare with others?'...'that's where we could improve!'...i totally disagree...why cant we compare to ourselves??? i'm sure you will get upset when you compare with others...they are better than you...that kind of feeling tell you that...u LOSE!!! If you are always the 'better' one...no fear then...If you are not...you will suffer...think that 'why cant i do that?'...i could be better...

For me...i would try my best to not compare...only compare with myself...living in my own world...yet i didn't...i know my target...If i ever achieve it...i'm success...i'm the winner!!! but his thinking exactly different with mine...it would only stress you up...just let it go...you will feel better...by the way...keep it on...fight for it...stand till the end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment