Thursday, November 3, 2011

WHY *.*


Seriously…I’m very very tired of it…everything that happened in 2011…made me freaking exhausted…sometimes just wanna close my eyes as tight as possible and get enough rest…not that rest which is sleep whole day long…would imagine I have a ‘click remote’…I would like to pause my life in order to grab some rest…

There were many 1st times happened around me in 2011…especially 2 major incidents…first time I failed my paper…right at the moment when I was staring at my result…teardrop trickled down on my cheek and I cursed silently!!!  ’WHY ME???’ appeared in my mind when I was revising and preparing for my resit paper…it was so ridiculous when my friends and family asked about my result…told them I failed 1 paper…then “you fail your paper? Impossible…tell properly la…that’s not funny” I got this reaction…what a sarcastic reply…or they would ask all over again and again just wanna make sure of it >.< it was my expression at that moment…I don’t even know how should I answer…just put on a silly smile and repeated ‘ya…I failed’…thought that I have worked hard for it…yet the result showed it wasn’t enough…learnt a lesson -->  don’t listen to whatever lecturer tell you…but thank GOD…my hard work came to fruition…I passed eventually…the feeling when I was checking my result…was so nervous…terrible…horrible…just can’t describe it in words you know…

Second 1st time was my right wrist operation…not going to talk more about it…the pain you would never know…right hand…can’t move in couple of days…could you imagine it…

After the operation…thought that everything gonna be alright…yet…don’t know why or how I twisted my left leg…I was like ‘what the hell is going on’…3rd week already…still pain…it ruined my days…besides…was wrestling over with my stomach last week…then now having flu…get all in one time @.@ drive me insane and have no mood to study at all…GOD…you must be kidding me…I’m only in year 1…please *.* 

*everything changed after you left…well…I could manage the changes slowly and will get use to it…something will be deleted and replaced…*

It was the toughest year that I ever had…not saying that I am timid to face those problems…but then I’m so sick of it…happened nonstop one by one…soul is getting weary and heavy…just wanna grab a fitful sleep ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment