Tuesday, April 6, 2010

chance given yet......

Although there is a little bit of hope for me...it is really complicated...could i have another options???at least let me to choose the best way...not to follow it blindly...i have the right to demand what i suppose to have...the worst thing happened unfortunately...it doesn't have dead line anymore...so HOW???hate to pass through the ''waiting period''...while this is the truth and nobody could change it...

I wouldn't say that i am down with something else...another way round...i tried my best to solve the dilemma that brought me nowhere recently...and another thing...no one could change me...even though senior/elder/older...don't even persuade me and ordered to do whatever you would like to...anyway...forget about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment